Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Knitted Fingerless Gloves (Magic Loop Method)


Knitted Fingerless Gloves (Magic Loop Method)

 Knitted Fingerless Gloves (Magic Loop Method) 

Needle Size: US 6 (4 mm) Addi Turbo Circular Needles (29 inches)
Yarn Weight: Worsted / 10 ply ( 9 wpi )

This was knitted using the Magic Loop Method, which I prefer over double pointed needles any day. I was originally knitting gloves for the husband, but it was too small, so now they are mine. :)

I actually finished this last week, but I never got around to taking pictures. This project took me longer than planned due to my friend, procrastination, visiting. But if I really focused, I could definitely knit a pair of gloves in a couple of hours. Right now, in addition to other projects and orders, I am currently working on another pair for him. Hopefully, going up a needle size would work fit/size-wise. We shall see, I guess...

xx,
Pamela

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweets,
    I a hosting my first giveaway of clothes,would live if you can enter...
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html?m=0
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...